Thank you for visiting our website. Please note however, that access to this website is conditional upon your agreement to be bound by our website and standard terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, we would appreciate it if you would exit this website. Thank you.
1.Web Site Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (including the limitations of liability and disclaimers set out below) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law. You agree that the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions. However proceedings may be brought in the courts of other jurisdictions for the purposes of enforcement of a judgment or order of any English Court.
2. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date, but may be changed without prior notice. If you wish to rely on any information contained in this website, you must verify the information through written correspondence with Deliver Net Limited. To the extent permitted by law, Deliver Net Limited excludes all liability to any person for any loss, damage or cost, which may arise from the use of any material contained in this website, and it disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website. Deliver Net Ltd reserves the right to alter specifications for any given product and to withdraw any item without explanation or notification.
3. The Company either owns the copyright or trademarks within the material contained in this website or is licensed to us it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The rights to this information are reserved by the Company. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with this notice. You may access and use extracts from this website for non-commercial and your own personal use. Copying any part of this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Nor may any material contained within this website be adapted or re-used without our prior written permission. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons) without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should the Company receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion.
A licence must be granted to use Intellectual Property of the Company including it’s name and logo. The Company shall consider such requests at its sole discretion after written application to it’s registered office.
4. In no event shall Deliver Net Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential, exemplary or any other damages of any nature whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, your use of, or indeed inability, the Deliver Net websites. Deliver Net Ltd has no duty to update the Deliver Net websites or their content and Deliver Net Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to update said websites. Deliver Net Ltd is not liable for your use of other websites which you may access through certain links to websites owned and maintained by third parties. These links are provided as a service to users of our websites and Deliver Net Ltd does not ensdorse or warrant those third party websites or owners.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Deliver Net Ltd harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting directly or indirectly from any violation of Deliver Net’s terms and conditions or any activity related to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct, by you or any persons accessing the Deliver Net Ltd web sites using your internet account.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions, and the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected and valid.
8. All Products and Services offered on this website are bound by their own contractual terms and conditions which are available on request, and can also be found within the online catalogue sections of this web site.
9. Unless otherwise stated, the correct copyright notice for the Deliver Net website(s) is:
© 2016 Deliver Net Ltd. All rights reserved.
2. Standard Terms & Conditions
1) ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS : All orders are accepted by Deliver Net Limited (the Company) subject to these conditions of sale. No quotation or estimate given by the Company gives rise to a binding contract unless an order is placed by a Customer and accepted by the Company. An order for goods placed by you, the Customer (including through our website) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Quotations or estimates are valid for 30 days. These conditions incorporate all the terms agreed between the Company and a Customer and apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions which the Customer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or similar document. These terms cannot be varied except by a document signed by the Company and a Customer on or after this contract commences. The Company excludes all representations made before entry into this contract. The Company reserves the right to refuse any order.
2) CUSTOMER'S AUTHORITY : Customers entering into transactions with the Company expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all the other persons who are, or may become, interested in the Company's goods or products whether in whole or part. The Customer warrants that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that when payment is made by credit card the credit card the Customer is using is the Customer's own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
3) PRICES : The prices listed on the website, contained in the brochure or quoted by the Company replace previous prices and are subject to changes without notice. Prices charged shall be prices ruling on the date of acceptance of an order.
4) DELIVERIES : Delivery shall be made at the place specified on the invoice or as agreed between the Company and the Customer. The Company does not accept responsibility for delay in delivery and time shall not be of the essence, but the Company will use the best endeavour to comply with any agreed delivery date. In general prices quoted include delivery to the Customer's premises. The Customer must inform the Company if delivery is required to another premises. This may affect the price quoted. It is the responsibility of the Customer to inform the Company of any difficulties in delivering (e.g. narrow doorways, stairs, restricted access etc). The Company cannot accept any responsibility for delivery problems resulting from the information supplied by the Customer. The customer should note that we are only able to deliver to locations within the United Kingdom at present.
5) CARRIAGE : All orders will be despatched in accordance with the Company delivery schedule by the most appropriate route. Where a Customer requires an alternative route or places an order and requires delivery outside the normal schedule the Company shall have the right to charge the entire cost of delivery, irrespective of the value of the order.
6) PAYMENT : DementiaSigns.co.uk accepts payments either on-line via Debit or Credit Cards, PayPal, through cheque, postal order, fax, over the telephone or by E-procurement email. Any orders outside the UK mainland may be subject to an additional postage and package charge, which will be informed to the customer prior to the shipment of goods. All personal information gathered is for the sole purpose of processing customer orders and is not passed to any other party.
DementiaSigns.co.uk accepts the following Credit and Debit Card payment methods: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Visa Electron.
Where cheques are used for payment they should be made payable to Deliver Net Ltd. Please allow three working days from the date of receipt to enable the cheque to clear before the shipment of goods.
7) CANCELLATION OF GOODS : The Company endeavours to meet Customer's individual requirements but the Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellations or amendment of any order or part of an order.
8) RETENTION OF TITLE : The goods will remain the property of the Company until all monies owing to the Company have been paid in full and until such time the Company grant the Customer a revocable licence to use the goods in the normal course of it's business.
9) RISK : The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer immediately prior to loading for despatch from the Company premises.
10) INDEMNITY : The Customer will indemnify the Company against any loss (or injury, including death) to persons or damage caused by goods or their use, except for death or injury caused by the Company's negligence and the Customer fully indemnifies the Company for any damage or expense which we incur or sustain as a result of any third party claim arising from the goods and the Customer will promptly provide us with details of such incidents.
11) FORCE MAJEURE : Deliveries against the contracts may be suspended pending any contingencies beyond the Company's control and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to be Customer thereby.
12) WARRANTY: The Company warrants that the goods supplied will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the Company. Except where the Customer is dealing as a consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 Section 12 and/or the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 Regulation 3(1) all other warranties, conditions or terms relation to fitness for purpose, quality or condition of the goods, whether express or implied by statute or common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13) BREAKAGES, DAMAGE, WRONG ITEM OR SHORTAGES : The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods on delivery unless rejected because of breakages or damages in transit or wrong item delivered by the Company. For deliveries on Company vehicles these items may be agreed with the delivery driver, returned with the delivery driver and noted on the Despatch Note together with any shortages of goods. If inspection is not possible at the time of delivery and for deliveries by carrier any problems must be reported to the Company within 14 days of delivery. The complete original packaging must be retained in all circumstances. Claims cannot be considered unless these conditions have been observed. Replacement items will be delivered as soon as possible.
14) NON-DELIVERY: In the event of non-arrival of goods, Customers must inform the Company within 14 days of the date of invoice, otherwise claims cannot be considered. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of business or profit or for any other consequential loss howsoever arising including delay or failure to deliver goods.
15) REFUNDS POLICY FOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS VIA THE WEB : Please see REFUNDS POLICY section below.
16) CORRESPONDENCE: Notices from the Company to the Customer or from the Customer to the Company will be sent to the address overleaf unless otherwise notified in writing.
17) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Deliver Net Limited or its licensors.
The Customer may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
18) COMPANY WEBSITE : The Company will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
The Company may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to part or all of the website without notice or liability.
19) PROPER LAW : If any provision of this contract is deemed by the parties to be illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law or, if any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines, this contract shall continue in force without such provision with effect from the date of such decision or such date as the parties agree.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law. You agree that the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions. However proceedings may be brought in the courts of other jurisdictions for the purposes of enforcement of a judgment or order of any English Court.
The information we receive from customers helps us continually improve your Ordering experience.
Information you enter onto the DementiaSigns.co.uk website (such as name and address) is stored by us. We use this information for purposes such as responding to your requests and processing your order, as well as improving the DementiaSigns.co.uk website. We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We also receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
From time to time we may use this data to inform customers about offers or special promotions to which they may be interested. Customers are of course at liberty to remove themselves from such marketing activities if they so desire.
Sharing information with 3rd parties
Once you have registered with the DementiaSigns.co.uk website, we will never pass your details to anyone else without asking you first.
We do collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information but these statistics do not include any information which can identify you personally.
If you place an order with us and then, for whatever reason, decide to change your mind, don’t panic. Just contact us as soon as you can and, if possible, we can stop your order being despatched, refund your money and cancel the order.
If the goods have already been sent out to you, contact us to arrange a return within 30 days of delivery and we will refund you the cost of unopened, unused goods and original delivery charge. You are responsible for the cost of returning unwanted goods to us. If you prefer, we can arrange a collection from you. Contact us for latest collection pricing.
Please note: For hygiene reasons, items of underwear may only be returned if they are in original, unopened packaging. We cannot accept returns of opened consumable items, such as incontinence pads, gloves, wipes etc.
If you are unsure about the suitability of a product prior to ordering, contact our Customer Service team and ask us about our product sample service.
Without prejudice to Deliver Net Limited we retain the right to refuse the return of items which have been -:
1. damaged by Customers
2. opened, partly used or from which the seals have been removed or tampered with
3. damaged by fire, water or smoke
4. sterile or disposable
5. delivered to the Customer more than 30 days earlier
5. Refunds Policy
REFUNDS POLICY FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS PAID WITH CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS
Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. Goods will only be accepted for return after delivery if they have been broken or damaged in transit or the wrong item delivered by Deliver Net Limited and if notice of rejection is received by Deliver Net Limited within 14 days of delivery. Returns, which must be in the whole original packs supplied by Deliver Net Limited, will only be accepted with the prior permission of Deliver Net Limited and accompanied by a Collection Note issued by Deliver Net Limited. Failure to do so will result in credit/refunds not being issued. Deliver Net Limited is not obliged to accept the return of goods wrongly ordered by the Customer. Where Deliver Net Limited agrees to accept the return of such goods they reserve the right to make a collection charge for goods wrongly ordered by the Customer. Provided goods are returned in the same condition as supplied by the Company, and in a manner compliant with our Returns Policy, we shall reimburse all sums paid by you for those goods less any reasonable costs for the return and reinstatement of the goods, within 30 days.
6. Delivery Terms and Conditions
Our standard shipment time is 3-5 working days. If you require goods by a specific date, please contact our customer service directly on 0800 228 9206 prior to ordering.
The majority of our products are supplied with a standard delivery charge of £3.99 to most UK postcodes. Delivery charges to the Scottish Highlands or off-shore locations ('Highlands & Islands') - £14.99.